Once I found this book it answered so many questions.  Therefore am
responding to the group with this answer.

WN        International Commission on Radiological Protection.
650       Report of the Task Group on Reference Man : a report / prepared by a
In8         task group of Committee 2 ; W.S Snyder, chairman. -- Oxford ; New
no.23       York : Pergamon Press, 1975.
            xix, 480 p. : ill. ; 26 cm. -- (International Commission on
          Radiological Protection. Publication ; 23)
            "Adopted by the Commission in October, 1974."
            Spine title: Reference man, ICRP 23.
            1. Anthropometry  2. Body Composition  3. Body Weight  4. Models,
          Biological  5. Radiation Dosage  I. Snyder, W. S.  II. Reference man

p. 21,181 list diemensions of the urethra

It lists newborn vs adult male vs female, however there are lots of
references listed and they may have the growth to 18 listed in the