Dear Colleagues:

I floated such a request last November, and received a smattering of
but do not want the topic restricted to this institution alone.
(presentation is at MLA in Kansas).  I have received a small number of

If your institution enables the Library to network data throughout the
institution, and if your Library offers MORE than just Medline (other
online data in form of _netwroked_ cds, full text books, other databases,
etc., please identify yourselves via e-mail, fax or phone.  A short
statement as to how it came about and a list of networked databases will
be appreciated.  I do not want to miss "obvious" ones, so please share
and I will do my best to give full credit -

If you are responding, can you please do it _this week_ ?  TIA-

                               Dalia Kleinmuntz
                               Webster Library, Evanston Hospital
                               2650 Ridge Ave  Evanston IL 60201

                               [log in to unmask]     (847) 570-2665
                                                        (847) 570-2926 FAX
** Behold the turtle who makes progress only when he sticks his neck out **