     I'm hoping someone from the state of Wisconsin can help me out!

     We have a patron who is trying to track down some information
     (newspaper article...anything!) about an airplane (helicopter?)
     crash that <probably> took place sometime between August 1995 -
     December 1995.  Evidently either (a) the pilot or (b) a passenger
     protected himself from receiving severe head injury by using a
     foam cheesehead (cheese head?) hat from the University of
     Wisconsin.  Fans wear these hats at football games.  The crash
     could have happened near/in Greenbay but the patron is not
     sure...

     I've tried searching UnCover, cruising the Web using Lycos,
     Yahoo, Excite, and WebCrawler, and, as a desperate last resort,
     Medline.  I also went directly into CNN's & NYT's websites hoping
     to find a clue but no luck.

     Would any of you happen to remember this incident?  Any clues
     that you have would be much appreciated!

     Thanks in advance!

     Elizabeth Irish
     Head of Public Services
     Schaffer Library of Health Sciences