Hello everybody -

A patient was sent up to us by a physician, looking for a "recent article
on "Obstetrics & Gynecology" or "AM. J. of Ob Gyn" for the past 2-3
months that discuses ingestion of _jelly beans_ instead of the usual
cocktail in a diabetes tolerance testing.  We looked and could not find
it, Jan-APril, we went direct to NLM for Medline, and searched CC.  The
physician is not available for clarification...
Does this ring a bell?
TIA-
                               Dalia Kleinmuntz
                               Webster Library, Evanston Hospital
                               [log in to unmask]     (847) 570-2665
                                                        (847) 570-2926 FAX
** Behold the turtle who makes progress only when he sticks his neck out **