Physicians Online offers free Medline searching to U.S. Physicians.  I
think they're subsidized by the drug companies.  The search engine, at
least the last time I looked at it, it pretty lousy but the price is right.

Their Homepage is at www.po.com/

I imagine you will find subscription information there as well.

Tom

Thomas Williams, Director                       (334) 460-6885
Biomedical Libraries and Learning Resources     (334) 460-7638(fax)
University of South Alabama                     [log in to unmask]
College of Medicine
BML 323B
Mobile, Alabama 36688