A-HIP Librarian - now all we ned is MLA to eliminate the periods and
insert a hyphen, and the problem is solved!  (Was this accidental or yet
another "cutsy" in line of Explode and Loansome Doc etc.).  Thanks!!!

                               Dalia Kleinmuntz
                               Webster Library, Evanston Hospital
                               [log in to unmask]     (847) 570-2665
                                                        (847) 570-2926 FAX
** Behold the turtle who makes progress only when he sticks his neck out **