One of the hospital libraries we supervise has been experiencing
users deleting files and changing locations of applications.

Anyone use a security type program that would keep the windows-whiz-kids
from wrecking havoc while still allowing the computer to perform it's
usual work.  (we have made numerous announcements to the house staff and
have even talked at length with the CEO - )  I have seen a couple, but the
mind is filled with cobwebs today.

Thank you

Please E-mail at [log in to unmask]  I will share the resullts.

Robert Schnick, M.L.S.
Director, Health Science Library System
Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (LECOM)