On Sun, 16 Jun 1996, Jay Silveira wrote:
> snow is still 20' deep in some areas.  Does anyone know when the skiing
> usually ends in the ravine?  I would love to catch a day in July if there
> was enough left.

I don't know but it would be really nice if it could make it to the
begining of August (very wishful thinking) as I'll be up that area camping..

I told my parants that they should plan their camping trip to there for
late may, begining of June for next summer...  then I could hike in multiple
times during the vacation :-)

Gil "just realizing the snow season is over" Fagley