At 12:50 AM 6/28/96, Jeff Kirk wrote:
|Skiers - Check out my new web page, it is one of
|the best places to get information on the North East Region.
|My url is Http://www.wp.com/skithene

Jeff-

BETTER CHECK YOUR HTML.  I encountered many mistakes.  For example, this
was the link location for your MRG link (copied from netscape):

http://www.cs.umd.edu/~regli/images/ski/Stowe.jpg>Trail

and this was your Killington link:

http://www.cs.umd.edu/~regli/images/ski/mapMRG.jpg>Trail
resort.  It is one the few in Vermont to offer night skiing, and is a good
value.  Keep in mind though the access road isbrutally steep, and it is no
fun to drive up or down in a storm.<br><br><h1><dd>*<a href=

I suggest better proofing before announcing your site!

Jonathan Ben Kamien, Ph.D.       Internet:[log in to unmask]
Addiction Research Foundation, 33 Russell St, Toronto,Ont. M5S 2S1
Visit the Drug Discrimination Bibliography at http://www.arf.org/dd