*** please apologize for duplication ***

Dear Colleagues,

I am comparing several associations for pharmaceutical information
officers (private or not) active in Europe.

I have already contacted or received information on

- AIOPI
- PDR
- EAHIL / Pharmaceutical Info Group
- MLA PDI Section
- ADBS (European Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Practice)
- BIOPIC (Belgium)
- LIDOK (Sweden)
- GIDIF-RBM (Italy)
- PILS  (UK)

But yet I haven't succeeded to locate email address or contact person for :

- Drug Information Association
- Special Library Association / Pharmaceutical Division
- Information Managers of the Pharmaceutical Industry (IMPI)

Can anybody help me ? Do you know other associations ?

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,

Vincent Maes

Vincent Maes
Pfizer
102, rue Leon Theodor
B-1090 Bruxelles (Belgium)
Tel :   +32 2 421.17.12 / +32 2 421.17.17 / +32 2 421.17.15
Fax :   +32 2 421.16.93
e-mail : [log in to unmask]
* Any views expressed are purely personal,
and need not represent my employers. *