This topic would be of interest to me as well - would appreciate posts to
the list from any hospital-based patient ed resource centers that welcome
visits.

Thanks!

Debbie Skolnik             Phone:   301-896-3199 **NEW PHONE**
Medical Librarian          Fax:     301-896-7310 **NEW FAX**
Suburban Hospital          E-mail:  [log in to unmask]
Bethesda, MD 20814