> I apologize if this has been discussed before --

> 1. With the use of databases now, are you subscribing the the
     printed Index Medicus as well (monthly &/or cumulated)?

> 2. I have them back to volume 1.
   Should I be keeping the years that ARE indexed in the databases?

I asked pretty much the same question in a class on CD-ROM management;
the general concensus was KEEP THEM.  They're your backup when the
system is down.

I do, however, only keep them on the same 15-year basis as the
journals.

(                 _       Jerry Carlson
 MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMnVn  Poudre Valley Hospital