Attention copyright mavens -
The July 1996 issue of Scientific American features an article on
digital ownership entitled "Who owns digital works?".  The author
is no less a personage than Ann Okerson, associate university
librarian at Yale.

Not a bad piece - fails to take into consideration the new earth-
shattering developments in Canadian copyright law (tee hee), but
otherwise OK!

For those of you who are near-cited:  Sci Amer 1996; 275(1):80-84.

Also - would the person who asked me to send a copy of the article
from AJR on Web search engines please re-contact me - I've lost your
address.

Jenny Reiswig
Health Sciences Library
Toronto East General Hospital