Dear Rainer

Much / all of the information is given in a book: "Gas Encyclopaedia" (1976
- there may be a later version) by L'Air Liquide, Division Scientifique,
Elsevier, Amsterdam. For ClF3 the information is on pages 757-763.
If you need the info and cannot get it in your library you can contact me
(not over isogeochem) and I can send you a copy of the relevant pages.

Regards,
                        Torsten.

>Dear everyone,
>
>for our silicate extraction line we want to use ClF3 as an oxidizer.
>We will be the first users of ClF3 in Austria. This is why we have register
ClF3
>as a new chemical in our country.
>For registration of a new chemical the governmental authorities demand
>detailed toxicological information and classification as well as
>recommendations for storage and handling.
>
>Does anyone have such information or can you give me hints where to get it.
>
>Thanks for your help
>
>Rainer

>Rainer Abart
>Institut fuer Mineralogie-Kristallographie und Petrologie
>Karl-Franzens-Universitaet Graz
>Universitaetsplatz 2
>A-8010 Graz
>
>Tel.: ++43-316-380 55 41