Dear subscribers to the ring test and interested watchers,
today the tentative deadline for receiving your results by fax is passing. Due
to some delay in shipping of the gases I want to postpone this deadline by one
month to the end of August. I trust that you will be able to do the measurements
within August. In case you need more time, please send me an e-mail with a short
explanation. Otherwise I will stop collecting the results by August 31st and
submit my summary report to Isogeochem shortly afterwards.
Cheers		Willi