Many thanks

to those who provided information on toxicological data about ClF3.

All three data sources,
the compilation in "Encyclopedie des Gaz", that Torsten Vennemann faxed to me,
the "Material Safety Data Sheet" no. 125 from Genium Publishing Corporation
that Lora Wingate faxed and the book on "Dangerous properties of industrial
materials" that Joe Cali pointed out to me proved to be very useful.
I am pretty optimistic that I have enough information for the Austrian
governmental authorities to classify ClF3 as a new chemical in our country.

Rainer