We use a book from Springhouse Corporation titled Nursing Procedures.
Any variations are outlined in a notebook of BCHS Nursing Policies and
Procedures that accompanies each copy on each unit.  I purchase Nursing
Procedures from Login Brothers.

Robin Alanen Mosher, MSL
Battle Creek Health System
Professional Library