Tom Flemming has come through as usual and answered questions on two of
these topics, but I'd like to make a correction and share some news from Cinahl.

1.  Interqual can be found searching the CINAHL (R) database.  I used
CINAHLdirect(sm) with textword searching.  Of the four hits, one is in the
title, two in the author affiliation field, and one in the cited references
(book publisher).  The author affiliation included the city, which would
have helped if Tom's WWW web approach didn't work.  The CINAHL database has
an internal publisher file, which could be made available via CINAHLdirect
if there is an interest.

2.  The full address for Journal of Palliative Care, complete with phone and
Fax numbers, can be found in the Journals file available via CINAHLdirect.

3.  Cinahl is beginning to index the chiropractic literature.  Three
journals now have indexing in the database - at least 15 will be covered.
Cinahl is expanding alternative therapies coverage, and welcomes your
suggestions for titles and resources to index.  Contact the Managing
Director, June Levy ([log in to unmask]), with your title suggestions.

Another useful database on CINAHLdirect is the Current Awareness file, where
articles not yet indexed are listed and textword searchable.  I've
discovered that those "in production" spend a few days offline as they move
from the current file to the CINAHL database - this happens each month.

As you will note from the changes in my signature block, I'm now working
with Cinahl as a consultant.  I just returned from a meeting in Glendale,
CA.  My role is part-time, primarily related to education and resource
development.  I'll also be continuing with my outreach work in Northern
Wisconsin.  So, I see the CINAHL database and others from both the database
provider and user sides.

Cinahl wants to be responsive to your database needs without messages coming
across as "advertising."  For information about CINAHL products, including a
staff directory, consult the web page, http://www.cinahl.com.  Please send
your comments and questions!  If you don't know who to ask, write to

Happy Independence Day to all in the USA - the rest of you will certainly
see list traffic go down over the long weekend!  Cinahl is closed until
Monday, as are many other organizations.

Peg

Margaret (Peg) Allen, MLS-AHIP
Library/Information Consultant
Resource Librarian Consultant for Cinahl Information Systems
:ibrary Consultant for Northern Wisconsin AHEC, Inc.
PO Box 2, 308 Kann,  Stratford, WI 54484-0002
(715)687-4976 or (715)687-2287  Fax:(715)687-4976