I am a one man department, Library Manager/Telecommunications Coordinator!

I report to the CFO who is also over HIMS, IS, BO and Fiscal Services.  This
has worked well as far as budgeting is concerned but I have had to do some
intensive educating about what a Hospital Librarian really does!!!!  Good Luck

>Good Afternoon, Everyone!
>
>I have a quick question for everyone:  What is the title of the person to
>whom you report?  I have a meeting on Monday morning with the VPMA here who
>(hopefully!!) will be my new boss, but he asked me to come armed with
>statistics of who my colleagues report to.  I currently report to the
>Director of Volunteer Services!  Help!
>
>I'll summarize the final results to the list.  Thank y'all so much!!  Have a
>great weekend.
>

>--Robb

>Robert T. Mackes, MLS
>Warren Hospital Medical Library