Im looking for either an ILL lender or purchase information for

_Nursing Audit Handbook_, by Sue Kinn, Elaine Semple, and Edith M.
Hillan, published by Glasgow University, 1994.  Catline ui# 9516210 .

NLM is the only US holder in OCLC WorldCat.  I have a customer who is
very interested in this book...   Ive tried my library system and was
unable to find much else information besides an address and fax for
Glasgow University.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

paul

Paul Blobaum   [log in to unmask]
Medical Librarian,  Lloyd W. Jessen Medical Library
Silver Cross Hospital
1200 Maple Road
Joliet, IL  60432     815-740-1234 x7477