I know that celebreties often use an alias when here.  Most people connected
with the hospital in any official way (e.g., an employee or a trustee or
family member thereof) are treated as VIP's when in hospital in that
the president (CEO) of the hospital makes it a point to stop in the
patient's room (unless he's out of town).

Margo Coletti ([log in to unmask]) / Beth Israel Hospital / Boston, MA