Date: Mon, 15 Jul 1996 14:26:11 -0400 (EDT)
From: spore <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: spore <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: AMA FREIDA on a Novell Network

I'm interested in hearing from anyone with experience installing
the 1996 AMA-FREIDA (Fellowship & Residency Electronic Interactive
Database Access System) on a Novell network. We can get in running
on a single machine but putting in on a network drive breaks it with
an "incomplete config.sys" error.

We've looked at file permissions, ownership, etc. and so far haven't been
able to isolate the problem. Any leads???

BTW, 1995 FREIDA ran on the same system without problem.

Stuart Spore              | voice: 212-263-1092
Head Library Medical      | fax:   212-263-6534
Informatics Group         |
NYU Medical Library       | [log in to unmask]
550 1st Ave.              | http://pages.nyu.edu/~spore
New York, N.Y. 10016      |
           * * * RUIN AWAITS THE IDLE * * *