FYI - Forwarded from another list.  Please do not reply directly to me.  The
person email is at the bottom of the message.

Gayle Alston
 -
From: MMXF47A
To: occ-env-med-L
Subject: OEM: Old Medical Journals
Date: Monday, July 29, 1996 12:00AM

I am about to dispose of  a number of old journals dating back to
approximately 1992-1993 through 1995.  Some of the journals are:
British Medical Journal
JAMA
Chest
American Review of Respiratory Disease
JOM
Lancet
New England Journal of Medicine

If you have an interest in any of these journals and possibly others
and are willing to collect them or pay shipping and handling charges
for them.....THEY ARE YOURS!
I must get rid of these items as I need the space and cannot find a
library interested in taking them off my hands.

Hilton C. Lewinsohn, MB BCh, FFOM, DIH
827 Lafayette Road
Hampton, NH 03842
Phone: (603) 926-2414