ACADEMIC LIBRARIES AND NURSING SCHOOL LIBRARIES!!!

When students do searches (MEDLINE, CINAHL, etc.) at your library, who
picks up the cost?  Students, library, other department at the college?

We have been providing the service free to students and paying for any
costs out of the library budget.  Now our dean says that the student
services department should be paying and that I should bill them.  Seems
like a lot of extra work to me...She says that it is "precident in other
colleges."  Any comments?

TIA

Betsy Mueth                           "God put me on earth to accomplish
Jewish Hospital College Library       a certain number of things.  Right
306 S. Kingshighway                   now I am so far behind I will never
(314)454-8474                         die."