Hmmm...we use PCAnywhere--costs about $100 (give or take a few cents); good
quality display; highlights are in white instead of red though.  Why red
highlights?!  To contrast with the background screen color?

Pat/Cox Health Systems/David Miller Memorial Library/Springfield, MO  65807

>A patron wants to dial into OVID, have good quality screen display, set
>highlights to red, and pay less than $100 for the software.  Windows 95's
>HyperTerminal won't set highlights to red.  Procomm for Windows costs too
>much.  The customer is always right, so does anyone have any alternate
>suggestions?
>
>Send mail to me, and I'll summarize for the group in a week.
>
>Many thanks!
>
>Mari J. Stoddard                       [log in to unmask]
>Educational Services             http://amber.medlib.arizona.edu
>Arizona Health Sciences Library                     520/626-2925
>The University of Arizona                     520/626-2922 (fax)

Pat Leembruggen/Librarian                               Phone:  417.269.6192
Cox Health Systems/David Miller Memorial Library        Fax:    417.269.6140
3801 S. National Ave.                                   E-mail:
Springfield, MO  65807-5297 U.S.A.