On Tue, 30 Jul 1996, Cheri Smith wrote:

> There's an easier way for those who have Web access (even just Lynx) to
> search the archives. You can fill out a form at http://dejanews.com and
> get the results AND the messages themselves in a matter of seconds. You

Seems to me that there was a Listwebber archives just for librarian's
lists.... in fact I posted a gopher or URL address last year suggesting
that it get into the FAQ because it's infinitely easier to use... but now
I can't find it.  There was a form to fill out, click on the list name
you wanted to search, the search key, and  ..viola!  Results mailed to
your email address.  Is this site still up?

 Paul Blobaum   [log in to unmask]
Medical Librarian,  Lloyd W. Jessen Medical Library
Silver Cross Hospital
1200 Maple Road
Joliet, IL  60432     815-740-1234 x7477