I am sure it is possible to change the color of the highlights
in windows by dinking around with the win.ini file.  Don't ask me
how to do this, but that kind of thing is set in that, or some
like sounding .ini file.  Tell the patron to find some geeki kid
to do it for him/her.

Millard Johnson [log in to unmask]
**************

>A patron wants to dial into OVID, have good quality screen display, set
>highlights to red, and pay less than $100 for the software.  Windows 95's
>HyperTerminal won't set highlights to red.  Procomm for Windows costs too
>much.  The customer is always right, so does anyone have any alternate
>suggestions?
>
>Send mail to me, and I'll summarize for the group in a week.
>
>Many thanks!
>
>Mari J. Stoddard                       [log in to unmask]
>Educational Services             http://amber.medlib.arizona.edu
>Arizona Health Sciences Library                     520/626-2925
>The University of Arizona                     520/626-2922 (fax)

Pat Leembruggen/Librarian                               Phone:  417.269.6192
Cox Health Systems/David Miller Memorial Library        Fax:    417.269.6140
3801 S. National Ave.                                   E-mail:
Springfield, MO  65807-5297 U.S.A.