I use FileMaker Pro  for just about every aspect of my serials
control *except* check in.  If you find that really works with
all the vagaries of publishing schedules, I'm very eager to
see it!!  Meanwhile, we're still checking with pencils on
visidex cards.  More power to you!

        OKLAHOMAOKLAHOMAOKLAHOMAOKLAHOMAOKLAHOMAOKLA
        K     [log in to unmask]    H
        L                                          O
        AHOMAOKLAHOMAOKLA    Michelynn McKnight    M
                       O    Phone: 405/360-8385    A
                        K   FAX: 405/321-6576      O
                          A                        L
                           O                       A
                            K                      H
                             OKLAHOMAKLAHOMAOKLAHOMA

Director, Health Sciences Library, Norman Regional Hospital,
PO Box 1308, Norman, Oklahoma, 73070, USA