Regarding the message below:

With the thousands of vendors and publishers interested in selling their
products who provide catalogs free of charge, why would we be willing to
spend $15 to see what this company has to offer?  These folks really need
to take a reality check.

Tom

Thomas Williams, Director                       (334) 460-6885
Biomedical Library and Learning Resources       (334) 460-7638(fax)
University of South Alabama                     [log in to unmask]
College of Medicine
BML 323B
Mobile, Alabama 36688