I was quickly deleting messages yesterday, but I noticed someone asked
about Black physicians.  Sorry, if this has already been answered, but
later that day I received a postcard advertising a book which might be
relevant.

Title:  National Black Health Leadership Directory 1996-97 Ed.  Top 1000
Black Health Leaders in the U.S.

Editor:  Nathaniel Wesley, Jr., FACHE

Price:  $75.00

Publisher:  NRW Associates, 3063 Hawks Landing Drive, Tallahassee,
Florida, 32308  (no phone number given)

Discription:  The only nationally distributed publication that identifies
Black health professionals in leadership positions in both the public and
private health care sectors.  The 1996-97 edition lists the names,
titles, organizations, addresses, telephone numbers and fax numbers of
more than 1000 Black healthcare professionals.  Also includes officers
and annual meeting sites and dates for major Black health associations.
Tribute to 100th aniversary of National Medical Association.

Nancy Ward, Librarian, Hawthorn Center
Northville, MI