Has someone saved a file of the postings on the "Free MEDLINE Evaluation"
discussion that you can send me? I monitored the postings thinking I would
have time to collect the information I wanted - but now our news reader
has discarded all Medlib-L postings before Sept. 1. I would greatly
appreciate the file of postings ... or a review of how to access the
archive of Medlib-L. I do have the Engstrom, MEDLINE free for all
article from Medicine on the Net (August 1996. Thanks.

Don Lanier, UIC-Chicago                      [log in to unmask]
Library of Health Sciences-Rockford          815-395-5658 (office)
1601 Parkview Ave.                           815-395-5655 (fax)
Rockford, IL  61107                          815-397-5776 (home)