This is what I call "HUTZPA" - gall - YOU put us on the maialing list,
YOU TAKE US OFF, the sooner the better.  I am tired of marketing
gimmicks, and life is too short to put up with such nonsense.

                               Dalia Kleinmuntz
                               Webster Library, Evanston Hospital
                               [log in to unmask]     (847) 570-2665
                                                        (847) 570-2926 FAX
** Behold the turtle who makes progress only when he sticks his neck out **