Well, MEDLIBBERS, Our image is about to be changed 'thanks' (?) to the FOX
network.  I'll quote exactly from an articl by Greg Paeth in the Cincinnati
Post, 9/6/96.

Fox unveiling mustn't-see TV with pair of trashy sitcoms

One thing for sure:  Fox Broadcasting won't be confused with PBS on Mondays...
"Party Girl" (based on the feature film of the same name) is set in a library
(certainly a first for Fox), a small branch in New York City where "Party
Girl" mary (Christine Taylor of the "Brady Bunch" movies)  lands a job as an
assistant.
   It's immediately clear that she didn't get the job because of her vast
knowledge of the Dewey Decimal System.  She's been hired by her godmother,
head librarian Judy (Swoosie Kurtz of "Sister"), despite habits like removing
her stockings in a back room to soak up champagne spilled under strange
circumstances.
    In the pilot episode, at 9 Monday night, Mary connives to have Judy's
library branch selected as the exhibit site for a valuable collection of
medieval artifacts.  Predictably, shortly before the exhibit's opening, Mary
is locked in a chastity belt.

Get those pens and faxes ready!   Gee, we could have been the little olde
librarian in the Saturn ad to America.  Now we are, what????

Watch the tube - or not.

Just had to let you know.

Lisa McCormick
Jewish Hospitals