Heard from a friend who's a nurse at a hospital here in town that
they just passed accreditation with flying colors.  Their library is
a small collection of books and jounals overseen by one of our
librarians who works for them a couple of hours on Sat. mornings.  As
far as I've been able to gather, he was not involved in the survey in
any way.  I wonder if they just say that there's this big academic medical
library across town and everybody considers that takes care of
whatever resources or services are not on site.  Amazing!

Prudence J. Tucker, M.S.      [log in to unmask]
Reference, Education, and Information Management Division
Health Science Center Library                     (352) 392-1306
University of Florida                            FAX  (352) 846-2272
Box 100206, Gainesville, FL 32610