     One of our researchers is 'remebering' a full page "ad" (his term) taking
     up the back page of a section (he thinks B) of the Wall Street Journal in
     the last "three months or so" (which means at least six months: I'd say all
     of '96 is fair game) from a "consumer watchdog group" (his words again).
     The piece was a warning of the dangers of taking OTC allergy/cold remedies
     that can cause drowsiness and an exhortation to urge pharmaceutical
     companies to provide better or bigger warnings on the packaging. Now he
     wants to contact the group relevant to some research he is proposing. Does
     this ring any bells with anyone? Or a likely "group"?. We only keep the WSJ
     about two months and are looking to see if this is a series of ads or if it
     might have been repeated - nothing so far.   Since it is not actually an
     article it is unlikey to be indexed. I have tried some likely web links -
     it does not appear to be Center for Science in the Public Interest, for
     example. Any clues anyone?  TIA.

  Jan Schueller
  Library & Information Services
  Battelle Seattle Research Center