Hi!  In reference to Joel Wallach and the tape "Dead Docs Don't
Lie"...Dr. Wallach claims to be a Nobel Prize nominee, however
this process is done secretly, so unless you were a winner,
how would you know?  I just did a search for someone on Joel
Wallach and found an article on the lie that doctors average
life expectancy is 58, which the doc claims on his tape.  I
found the National Council Against Health Fraud, a nonprofit
agency in Loma Linda, CA, has more info on the doc himself and
his "claims".  Their address is:
NCAHF Library
Box 1276
Loma Linda, CA  92354-1276
They ask for $1 for each item you would like sent
from their resource list,
which you can request by calling or writing...
I don't have their phone # on hand, but a call
to 411 will get that...
I hope this information is helpful....

Terri Ottosen, M.L.I.S.
Medical Librarian - Reference and Library Services
King/Drew Health Sciences Library
1621 E. 120th Street, M.P. #36
Los Angeles, CA  90059                "Only the more Rugged Mortals should
(213) 563-9340                     attempt to Keep Up on Current Literature"
E-mail:  [log in to unmask]               George Ade (1866-1944)