Terry --

Thanks for the information about the Nobel prize process.  I wonder if
others are as ignorant of this as I apparently am.

How nice of you to let us know about the National Council Against Health
Fraud and their info about Dr. Wallach.  I intend to pass this info on to
the person from whom I borrowed the tape.  I still say we can anticipate
more questions about this person -- unless some major general publication
runs an expose on him.  I've already heard another reference to him this
week -- since replying to the message on this list.

Thanks again.  --Beverly