Since there may be interest in this, I decided to reply to the list.  I
have been collecting these for a physician here for about a year.  The
only suggestion I have is that you skim JAMA TOC back about 3 or 4 years
until you find the first one.,  Then it is an easy matter to find the new
ones as you check in the journals.  There are 2 or 3 per year.

Carole Gilbert. Providence Hospital, Southfield, MI [log in to unmask]