MLA News Technology Column is looking for writers!  If you have used
technology to change or enhance your public or technical service areas,
we would like to hear about it!  Articles are to be between 400 and 500
words.  We are looking at how technology has affected your workplace or
how you have adapted your workplace to embrace technology.

If you are interested in writing for the Technology Column, please send
an email with your topic idea to Lynn Eades at [log in to unmask]
Those topics selected will be notified by email.

Thank you for your time and consideration.  We look foward to hearing
from you!

Lynn Eades and Bridget Loven
Co-editors, MLA Technology Column
Health Sciences Library
CB# 7585
Chapel Hill, NC  27599-7585

Phone:  (919) 966-8012
Email:  [log in to unmask] [log in to unmask]