Goose,

Thanks for the virus warning message...  From one that has been severely
crippled with another (ANTICMOS) virus recently, I appreciate any early
warnings - in advance.  Heed the warnings!

BTW, is anyone aware of any listserv on the net that tracks recently
discovered viruses??

Regards,

David

------- snipped ------