Hi All,
        Isn't it interesting how corporate America gets involved.  There
always has to be a measure of conflict, someone always has to have ownership
of everything.  Has anyone ever been at the Free Software Foundation and
looked at the programs you can just plain have!
        I think that if artists, corporations, and all the rest want to
protect their rights to music and video clips, clips captured from TV, etc.
We oaught to let them, refuse to buy anything from anyone exhibiting such
anal-retentive tendencies and ignore all discussions about the issue,
leaving it to alt.paper the only newsgroup where every word is moderated
(gesture, thought, picture, sound, etc.) and hold them to exactly the same
standard.
        If they want to show our web pages on a TV, the company making the
TV should have to pay us for modifying our media to run on a new piece of
hardware it was never designed for.  Then we to can start forming committees
and executive decision making boards to waste our time internally with their
ever increasing paranoia.  Then we won't have too worry about "those
outsiders" doing it, because we can make them insiders, whoopeeee.
        After that we change our name to Ford and apply for government
assistance!

Phil
The only difference between qualitative and quantitative information is volume.