Please help me actually speak to a live human at FDA. Trying to order a 1986
publication "Embryo,fetus,infant...recommendations to minimize diagnostic
nuclear medicine exposure.  Rockville MD: Dept. Health & Human Services,
1986  Publication # HHS/FDA-86-8254 "....on web at fda.gov got a
telephone number to call for ordering information (the number has been
changed but I got that squared away)...no matter what number the machine
tells you to select--and no matter the time of day, all numbers keep
ringing until until another robot tells you to try another time, due to an
unexpected volume of calls.  Having tried 8 times in 2 days I need
another suggestion.  Is there some way to get a human being? Or a current
list of available documents(not listed at the current FDA home page) &
how to order them
???Thanks Nancy at Temple HSC [log in to unmask]