Dear flownetters,

I must explain the odd message you all just received  that showed
subscribers being dumped from the list.  The truth is that I was doing
some housekeeping and cleaning out defunct addresses from the list of
subscribers.
All of those people are receiving their mail at new addresses.  I
suffered a brain fart and mailed the command to you folks instead of to the
listprocessor.  Now you can all see how diligently I work behind the
scenes to keep up the appearance that all is well.  I have been caught
with my virtual pants done.  This brings up the issue of annonymity of
subscribers.  I know who you all are and by now you all know me and
some of the regular contributors but you don't know the others.  Is this
something that should be shared?  What are the benefits of the lurkers
being outed?  What are the cons?  Give me some feedback please.

Steven J. Knight BSc. RVT
Listowner, UVM Flownet
Vascular Diagnostic Laboratory
Surgery Health Care Service
Fletcher Allen Health Care
1 South Prospect Street
Burlington, VT 05401
(802) 656-8827

In alliance with the University of Vermont