>Dear flownetters,
>I  am interested in corresponding with other vascular techs who are part of a
>radiology department and/or echo lab. I wish to exchange thoughts and get input
>on many issues unique to such a situation.
>I am also wondering if anyone knows of a listserv for general sonographers.
>TIA,
>Terry DeCorah, RDMS/RDCS/RVT
>Glens Falls Hospital
>100 Park St.
>Glens Falls, NY 12801

Dear Mike:

I am a sonographer on a mobile service in northeast Iowa. I to have been
looking for a good general ultrasound discussion group. I've heard Thomas
Jeff. Hospital has one, yet I have so far been unable to find its address.
I also share some of your concerns that affect those of us that are
multidisciplined. Will SDMS decide to get off the fence and finally back
liscensure for sonographer or not?
I feel it is a very important issue and SDMS constantly puts it on the back
burner.

I see that your an RVT. Can you recommend any good books to study from for
the registry? I need to take the exam this year and not looking forward to
it.

Tim Clark RDMS