Bill Johnson, Albuquerque, NM

	For the flow-websters among us, our UNM Vascular Lab Homepage has
moved servers.  The new URL is;

		http://uhwww.unm.edu/uh/diag/v_lab.shtml

The site is officially launched, and the Vascular Lab page is in the process of
extensive upgrading.  I say in the process, since some of the changes made in
the html code by our web administrator caused a few glitches.  And a few of the
internal pages have not been loaded, yet.  But, please update your bookmarks,
as I am not sure how long the old site will be available.
	If you have not visited our page yet, I hope you will soon.  I have
tried to select material that may be of use to anyone in our field.  It is
somewhat eclectic, but I think it will be interesting and, hopefully, a useful
tool for navigating the WWW.  Drop me a line if you visit, I always appreciate
feedback, particularly suggestions for improvement, or new links.  Thanks.