sid and bill,

What is the reimbursment like for intraoperative imaging and continued
postop exams at 3 month intervals where HMO's and medicare are concerned?
(our postop exams are at 1mo, 3mo, and every 6 months thereafter)
Do you have an outcomes analysis that confirms your cost effectiveness?
What about DRG and cost containment issues and etc. Sorry, lots of
questions, but we are all flailing about out here in reimbursment land.
Can you help us out with your experience, particularly the cost
effectiveness of intraop imaging.

thanks guys,

BJ (that's Bonnie Johnson, not Bill Johnson)