Forwarding on behalf of June Levy & Diane:

For any of our friends in Australia and New Zealand, June Levy, Managing
Director of Cinahl Information Systems, and I, along with representatives
from Sociological Abstracts (SocioFile) and the American Psychological
Association (PsychLit/PsychInfo) will be traveling to your part of the world
in January for user meetings and would love to see you there.  We will be
talking to users of Ovid, SilverPlatter and Ebsco software and will be in
Brisbane on January 16, Sydney January 24, Melbourne January 28 and Auckland
January 29.  If you're interested in more details, please e-mail me directly
and I'll give you the schedule.

As the nursing person on this trip, I would love to meet and talk with any
of you who use the CINAHL database to find out how it can be more helpful to
you in your practice, research or education.  These joint meetings are a
rare opportunity for all of us to sit down with you in one place and we want
to take the greatest advantage of them.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Diane

Diane S. Pravikoff, R.N., M.S.N.
Director of Research/Professional Liaison
Cinahl Information Systems
1509 Wilson Terrace
Glendale, CA 91206
http://www.cinahl.com
Telephone: (818)409-8206
Fax:       (818)546-5679
E-mail:    [log in to unmask]

June Levy sends similar sentiments to librarians on this list - she always
enjoys getting user feedback, including suggestions for improvment of the
CINAHL database.

Margaret (Peg) Allen, MLS-AHIP
Library/Information Consultant
Resource Librarian Consultant for Cinahl Information Systems
Library Consultant for Northern Wisconsin AHEC, Inc.
PO Box 2, 308 Kann,  Stratford, WI 54484-0002
(715)687-4976 or (715)687-2287  Fax:(715)687-4976