We have tried unsuccessfully to track down the following.  Can anyone
provide the material or point us in the right direction?  The citation
is (this was all the info we rec'd from our patron):

Arias, Kathy & Millman & Robertson
The Infrastructure and Support Systems Needed by a Primary Care
  Medicare Group to Support Capitated Managed Care.
1995

We've tried our state network, OCLC, and DOCLINE without success.  Please
e-mail me at the address below if you can help.  Thanks!

Pat

Pat Leembruggen/Cox Health Systems              Phone:   417.269.6192
David Miller Memorial Library                   Fax:     417.269.6140
3801 S. National Ave.                           E-mail:  [log in to unmask]
Springfield, MO 65807-5297 U.S.A.