I am trying to find a location/address for the governing assembly of the
public relations society of america - our public relations director just
phoned me and says she needs the "Code of Professional Standards for the
practice of public relations" for our JCAHO visit - does anyone know about
this requirement, and if this is a standard code that all hospital PR
departments have to have?

She also mentioned that she is looking for a copy of Title VI and XVI of
the Public Health Service Act and 45.CFR (Section 504 of the
Rehabilitation Act of 1973) - is this also a new requirement of the JCAHO
this year????

Any info on this would be appreciated

Kathy Brunjes, Librarian
Stephens Memorial Hospital