Perhaps for the person teaching Internet (post deleted)?  Posted to the most
general nursing list serv.  Thanks Lee!  Peg

>Date:  Mon, 13 Jan 1997 17:13:43 -0500
>From: Lee <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject:      quote
>To: Multiple recipients of list NURSENET <[log in to unmask]>
>
>"The Net is all too much like the world we already live
>in...essentially a vast, ever-sprawling shopping mall..The Net is...a
>forum...the electronic newsstand for millions of private
>presses...The Net is full of ranters standing on invisible
>soapboxes...If the Net is a basement in need of cleaning, it's also
>the library at Alexandria...It is also an unparalleled research
>tool...The Internet for now more often recalls that black-lit
>book-stuffed, beer sticky, hemp-smelling, hormone-raging grotto that
>was my college dorm room back in 1968."
>
> --Charles McGrath, The New York Times Magazine, December 8, 1996
>--Lee
>Administrator of Nurses' Call
>http://www.nurse.org/Nurses_Call/
>Design West
>http://www.designwest.com

Margaret (Peg) Allen, MLS-AHIP
Library/Information Consultant
Resource Librarian Consultant for Cinahl Information Systems
Library Consultant for Northern Wisconsin AHEC, Inc.
PO Box 2, 308 Kann,  Stratford, WI 54484-0002
(715)687-4976 or (715)687-2287  Fax:(715)687-4976